Please complete all information on this form (you may attach additional sheets, if necessary) and return to the AC Concierge Association/CRDA/ACCVA Foundation Hospitality Scholarship at the address listed below. All material must be received by Friday, March 10, 2017 to be considered for scholarship funds. Scholarships will be awarded in minimum $500 increments. Selected applicants will be notified by April 30, 2017. All scholarships will be awarded at the discretion of the committee.
- Must have a grade point average 2.75 or higher
- Must be currently enrolled as an undergraduate in Richard Stockton College of NJ or Fairleigh Dickinson University-AC program and have 20 credits or Atlantic Cape Community College and have 15 credits and a major in a field related to the hospitality or tourism industry.
- Must maintain a minimum of six (6) credit hours or equivalent per term.
- Part Time Student – Must be enrolled RSCNJ, FDU, or ACCC, must show commitment to learn and be working toward degree in hospitality. Have a grade point average of 2.75 or higher. Earning six credits per academic year.
- All applicants must be enrolled in the coming summer or fall semester.