Turned on to Excellence in Customer Service
The Atlantic City Host Awards honor employees in the tourism/hospitality industry who enhance the experience for Atlantic City visitors. These awards are presented to employees who distinguish themselves through enthusiasm and exemplary service, while promoting the destination. We invite and encourage you to nominate a special individual for an Atlantic City Host Award.
Who Is Eligible?
Non-managerial employees in the hotel, restaurant, retail, tourism or hospitality-related fields, including the public sector. Employees should have direct contact with, or provide support to, visitors and customers and distinguish themselves by promoting Atlantic City through exemplary service and customer satisfaction.
Criteria For Awards:
- One nomination per award category may be submitted.
- Nominations may be submitted by management personnel only. The person nominated must hold a non-managerial position. No past winners are eligible.
- Nomination testimonials should be no longer than one page. No attachments may be submitted.
- The individual’s service must be outstanding and the candidate must project a positive image of Atlantic City as a destination, as well as a positive image of their company.
- All nominations must be received at the Casino Reinvestment Development Authority by office March 22, 2017.
Click here to view the award categories
The nomination committee, comprised of hospitality and business professionals, will review all nominations in confidence. Up to five (5) finalists will be chosen in each category.
Finalists will be recognized at The 20th Annual Host Awards Ceremony on May 3, 2017. All finalists will receive two complimentary tickets to the awards gala. Family, friends, and co-workers are invited to purchase additional tickets or corporate tables to attend the event and support their nominee.
Tickets: $65.00 per person ($650.00 table of 10)
To purchase tickets, contact Doreen Prinzo at firstname.lastname@example.org
or by calling 609.449.7156
Checks should be made payable to
Casino Reinvestment Development Authority CCD/Host Awards
|and mail to:
CRDA Host Awards
2314 Pacific Avenue, Atlantic City, NJ 08401
Attn: Doreen Prinzo
Selections are made by the Atlantic City Host Award Nomination Committee consisting of representatives from the hospitality industry. For more information contact Jacqui Carole at the Casino Reinvestment Development Authority at 609-449-7174.